Miami University Middletown Scholarships
Miami University Regionals provides a number of scholarship opportunities for students.
Our university committees read the information you submit with your Application for Scholarship. Their evaluation of essay and documented leadership, combined with GPA, test scores, and high school rank, determine your place among other applicants in the annual scholarship competition.
General information about scholarships
There are two types of scholarships: merit-only based and need and merit based.
The automatic Miami University Regionals Merit Scholarship began with new incoming first-year students who entered any of Miami’s regional campuses in fall 2012. See merit scholarship website for more information.
The following applies to other merit scholarships:
- Eligibility: Students demonstrating academic merit
- How to apply: Submit Miami University regionals Application for Scholarship by deadline indicated no later than March 15
- Determined by: University Scholarship Committee Review.
Need and merit base
- Eligibility: Students demonstrating academic merit and financial need (minority scholarships also available)
- How to apply: Submit Application for Scholarship by deadline indicated on application; submit FAFSA by February 15, or March 15 for returning students
- Determined by: Reviewed by University Scholarship Committee using financial aid application results.
Go to the Miami University Regionals scholarship applications page to apply.
Review a complete listing of the Miami University Regionals' scholarships (PDF).
Note: Students must also
complete the FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be eligible to
receive a scholarship. Email your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.