Resources for Teachers
for adaptive resources
- "Seeking, screening, evaluating, describing and disseminating approaches
used by two year colleges to service rehabilitation clients with severe/multiple
functional limitations in highly effective ways."
- Adults with learning disabilities, etc.
- A good source of information on adolescents, including ADD/ADHD
Helpful Associations: To subscribe to a national listserv for
learning centers (reading, writing, math, tutoring, disability services, and
study skills), do the following:
- Send an e-mail to Listserv@listserv.arizona.edu
- Leave the subject header blank.
- Put this request in the body of the message: subscribe LRNASST
(your name here).
If you have questions, write a letter to: Guillermo Uribe,
PhD, Systems Support, University Learning Center, University of Arizona, P.O.
Box 210041, Tucson, Arizona 85721-0041.