Plan ahead by using this checklist:
- Apply for admission as early as possible to ensure there
is enough time to provide for your needs.
- Take the COMPASS Assessment and attend a New Student Orientation.
- Register with the Office of Disability Services by providing
current and appropriate medical/psychological documentation.
- Make an appointment with the coordinator to establish a
- Secure textbooks. Contacting other agencies for books on
tape or financial aid may be required. (Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic,
Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation, Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired).