Business Services

Site Map

Business Office

Transfers & Corrections

Send transfer information to Susan Bates and include the account you are decreasing, the account your increasing, and an explanation of why the funds are being transferred. Transfers can only be done between Educational & General accounts. Designated and Grant accounts cannot have transfers. The only way to accomplish the equivalent of a transfer is a journal voucher of expenses which is the similar to a correction.

If you have found an error with a charge to an account, you can send the information to Susan Bates for the correction to be processed. Please include a copy of the online detail report and an explanation of where the charge should have been made. If you need personalized assistance with corrections, please contact Susan Bates.